Product Properties and Preparation of Aluminum Nitride AlN Powder
Oil futures tumbled more than $5 a barrel on news that the Biden administration is considering releasing about 1 million barrels a day from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) for several months to cool surging crude prices.
Brent crude futures were down $4.71, or 4.2 percent, at $108.58 a barrel by 0035 GMT. U.S. West Texas Intermediate futures fell $5.45, or 5 percent, to $102.74 a barrel.
At an earlier time, gasoline prices had already reached record levels because of the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
The prices of other commodities like the Spherical Aluminum Nitride, Spherical Aluminum Nitride Overview, Spherical Aluminum Nitride Application, Spherical Aluminum Nitride Supplier, Spherical Aluminum Nitride Price are also expected to be volatile.
Overview of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles
Spherical aluminum nitride is an inorganic powder with high thermal conductivity. Due to its high thermal conductivity, good insulation, low dielectric constant, and the considerable expansion coefficient and excellent comprehensive properties of silicon materials, it is more and more favored by people. Note that it is widely used in large-scale integrated circuits, electronic substrates, high thermal conductivity, thermally conductive inorganic fillers, high-performance structural ceramics and other fields.
With the advent of the 5G era, various electronic devices are becoming more and more integrated and their functions are becoming more and more powerful. In order to improve the heat dissipation performance of various encapsulation resins used in the electronic field, the best way is to add inorganic insulating fillers with high thermal conductivity to the materials. Aluminum nitride is one of the best options. In order to increase the filling amount, the powder is required to be dense and spherical, and the particle size ranges from tens of microns to hundreds of microns, so as to ensure that the particle size and particle size of the composite material can achieve high filling and good fluidity.
Product properties of aluminum nitride AlN powder
The aluminum nitride powder (CAS 24304-00-5) sold by our company has high purity, ultra-fine particle size and high surface activity. The powder is treated with surface cloth, with extremely low oxygen content (<0.1%), thermal insulation and thermal conductivity. The performance effect is obvious.
How is aluminum nitride AlN powder produced?
Thermal Spray Process: Aluminum Nitride powders can be thermally sprayed to form electrically insulating and thermally conductive coatings. Chemical/Physical Vapor Deposition (CVD/PVD): Aluminum nitride coatings are deposited by CVD or PVDto provide an electrically insulating and thermally conductive coating.
Application of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles
1. Manufacturing of high-performance ceramic devices: manufacturing integrated circuit substrates, electronic devices, optical devices, heat sinks, and high-temperature crucibles
2. Preparation of metal and polymer matrix composite materials: It has good application prospects especially in high temperature sealants and electronic packaging materials.
3. Nano-inorganic ceramic automotive lubricants and anti-wear agents. Nano-ceramic aluminum nitride ceramic nanoparticles are used as lubricants on the metal surface of engine friction pairs. They are activated by high temperature and extreme pressure and are highly permeable. In the depressions and pores of the metal surface, repair the damaged surface and form a nano-ceramic coating. Due to the isolation of this film, the frictional force is greatly reduced and the frictional force between the moving parts is reduced to almost zero. Although nano aluminum nitride powder is expensive, the addition amount in lubricating oil is only two thousandths, and the cost performance is very high.
4. For the manufacture of thermally conductive silica gel and thermally conductive epoxy resin. Ultra-high thermal conductivity nano-aluminum nitride composite silica gel has good thermal conductivity, good electrical insulation, wide electrical insulation temperature, low consistency and good construction performance. Widely used in the gap between CPU and heat sink, high-power transistors, thyristor elements, diodes, and heat transfer media at thin joints in contact with substrates.
5. The application of aluminum nitride powder in high thermal conductivity silicone rubber: the bottom aluminum and silicon nitride have good matching performance and are easy to disperse in the rubber. It can greatly improve the thermal conductivity of silicone rubber without affecting the mechanical properties of the rubber. Like oxides, the viscosity rises rapidly during the addition process, and the addition amount is very small. It is widely used in military, aviation and information engineering.
6. Other application fields: Nano-aluminum nitride is used for smelting non-ferrous metals and semiconductor GaAs crucibles, evaporation boats, thermocouple protection tubes, high-temperature insulating parts, microwave dielectric ceramic materials, high-temperature corrosion-resistant structures, microwave transparent aluminum nitride Ceramic products, currently used in PI resin, thermal insulation mica tape, thermal grease, insulating paint, thermal oil, etc.
Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Particles Price
The price of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles will vary randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate, market supply and demand and other factors of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Particles, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Particles.
Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Particles Supplier
As a global supplier of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (molybdenum disilicide), lanthanum nitride (LaN powder, calcium silicide, iron boride), high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
Specification of Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Granule
|Chemical Composition of Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Granule:|
|Spherical Aluminum Nitride Properties|
|Other Names||Spherical Aluminium nitride, AlN granule|
|Appearance||White to pale yellow powder|
|Melting Point||2200 °C|
|Boiling Point||2517 °C (dec.)|
|Density||2.9 to 3.3 g/cm3|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Electrical Resistivity||10 to 12 10x Ω-m|
|Poisson's Ratio||0.21 to 0.31|
|Specific Heat||780 J/kg-K|
|Thermal Conductivity||80 to 200 W/m-K|
|Thermal Expansion||4.2 to 5.4 µm/m-K|
|Young's Modulus||330 GPa|
|Spherical Aluminum Nitride Health & Safety Information|
At present, international supply chains were shocked, and logistics and transportation efficiency decreases. Geopolitical conflicts further aggravate uncertainties about the European and American economic recovery and the global commodity supply. For this reason, I assume the price of the Spherical Aluminum Nitride, Spherical Aluminum Nitride Overview, Spherical Aluminum Nitride Application, Spherical Aluminum Nitride Supplier, Spherical Aluminum Nitride Price would not decrease significantly in the short term.