Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and also boron atoms. The crystal framework is split into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), carefully jam-packed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) as well as cubic boron nitride.
The crystal structure of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite split framework, revealing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and various other residential properties of white powder, so it is likewise called "white graphite". Academic density 2.27 g/cm3, certain gravity: 2.43, Mohr hardness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has great electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no noticeable melting factor, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, heat resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral reduction environment, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen as well as argon, inadequate security in oxygen atmosphere, and temperature listed below 1000 ℃. The expansion coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not dissolve chilly water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses really gradually and generates a percentage of boric acid as well as ammonia, which does not respond with weak acid as well as strong base at room temperature level. It is somewhat soluble in warm acid and can only be decayed with liquified salt hydroxide and potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Residences
1. High heat resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is two times that at area temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to room temperature for dozens of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed products are the same as pure iron, and also 33W/M. K has the highest possible thermal conductivity among ceramic products above 530C.
3, low thermal development coefficient: the expansion coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second only to quartz glass, which is the smallest in ceramics, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is great.
4. Outstanding electrical homes: good insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- centimeters,2000 at 25 ℃ as well as 103 Ω& Omega;- centimeters at 25 ℃. It is the most effective heat insulating material in porcelains, with break down voltage 3KV/MV, low dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric constant 4, clear to microwave and also infrared.
5. Great corrosion resistance: it does not respond with general metals (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, etc), rare earth steels, precious metals, semiconductor materials (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, liquified salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), not natural acid and antacid.
6. Low rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not raise at high temperature, is a lot more resistant to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide and also graphite, oxidation environment can be consumed to 900C, vacuum can be made use of at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity excellent B is high: its contamination web content is much less than 10PPM, yet B material is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its solidity is Morse 2, so it can be processed right into parts with high precision by basic machining methods.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be used in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, advanced refractories and also superhard products, splitting up rings of straight constant rolling steel, high temperature immune lubricating substances as well as heat coatings, along with raw materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew release agent for steel forming and also a lubricating substance for steel wire illustration.
2. Unique electrolysis as well as resistance materials of boron nitride at heat.
3. Boron nitride appropriates for high temperature strong lubes, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories and antioxidant ingredients, specifically for liquified steel Faustian celebrations, warmth enhancement additives as well as heat immune insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor as well as additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride items pushed into various forms can be used as heat, high pressure, insulation as well as warm dissipation parts.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal protecting material in aerospace.
7. With the engagement of stimulant, cubic boron nitride can be transformed into cubic boron nitride as hard as diamond by high temperature as well as high stress therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the structural product of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride is suitable for the nozzles of aircraft and rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency power and plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a packaging product to prevent neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting devices and drills for geological expedition as well as oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is used in metallurgy for splitting up ring of continual spreading steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of constant spreading aluminum (various optical glass removing agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all kinds of capacitor movie plating, picture tube plating, display plating.
15. Boron nitride appropriates for all type of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a range of laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, hallmark gilding materials, all type of cigarette labels, beer labels, product packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, safe and lubricating, yet also shiny.
Boron Nitride Rate
The cost is affected by lots of aspects including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, financial activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are trying to find the current Boron Nitride powder rate, you can send us your questions for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boron Nitride Vendor
Innovation Co. Ltd. is a relied on BN supplier and BN supplier with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods throughout the world.
If you are seeking premium Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to contact us and also send an inquiry. (email@example.com)