Physical and chemical properties and preparation method of nano-silica powder
Koalas were declared endangered in eastern Australia on Friday, with more and more koalas dying from disease, habitat loss, and other threats. Earlier, the koala was considered a vulnerable species, and the Commonwealth Department of the Environment changed its protection level to endangered on the east coast of Queensland, New South Wales, and the Australian Capital Territory. Many koalas in Australia are infected with chlamydia. The disease can cause blindness, infection, and infertility. Last year, the Australian Koala Foundation said Australia had lost about 30 percent of its koala population in the past three years. Without immediate action, the species could become extinct by 2050.
Unlike koalas, which are on the brink of extinction, the market demand for Nano silicon powder ,Nano silica fume overview,Application of nano silicon powder,Nano silica powder price,Nano silica powder supplier will grow substantially.
Nano silica fume overview
Nano silicon powder is a new generation of wide bandgap energy semiconductor optoelectronic semiconductor material, and it is also a high-power light source material.Silicon nanoparticles (SiNPs) are biocompatible, metal-free quantum dots with size- and surface-customizable photoluminescence. Silicon nanoparticles consist of pure amorphous nano-silica. The particle size is less than 5 nanometers, and the particle size range is narrow.
Silicon nanoparticles are known to be absorbent and abrasive, and mesoporous silicon nanoparticles have important applications in drug delivery and nanomedicine. In the past decades, silicon nanoparticles have attracted great attention due to their interesting physical properties, active surface states, unique photoluminescence, and biocompatibility.
Physical and chemical properties of nano-silica powder
Nano silicon powder has the characteristics of high purity, small particle size, uniform distribution, large specific surface area, high surface activity and low bulk density. It is non-toxic, odorless and has good activity. Nano-silicon powder is a new generation of optoelectronic semiconductor materials, with a wider band gap energy semiconductor, and is also a high-power light source material.
The preparation methods of nano-silicon powder include mechanical ball milling, chemical vapor deposition, and plasma evaporation and condensation. The industrial production of nano-silica fume in western countries started early, and there are specialized silicon powder product companies, such as Japan Chemicalbook, American DuPont, Germany HCStark, Canada Tekner and so on. Using the condensation method to produce a variety of high-purity nano-silica powders with different particle sizes, it is in a leading position in the world in production technology.
Application of nano silicon powder
1. Nano-silicon wires that can be used to make nano-silicon-carbon anode materials for rechargeable lithium batteries, or coating graphite on the surface of nano-spherical silicon powders as silicon-carbon anode materials for rechargeable lithium batteries. It can increase the capacity and the number of charge-discharge cycles of rechargeable lithium batteries by more than 3 times;
2. Can be used for high temperature resistant coatings and refractory materials. It can react with organic matter as the raw material of organic silicon polymer material;
3. It can be applied to coating to form nano-silicon particle film, which is widely used in solar energy;
4. Nano-spherical silicon powder and diamond are mixed under high pressure to form nano-silicon carbide-diamond composite material, which can be used as a tool to provide strength and toughness;
5. As a nano-silicon carbon anode material for lithium-ion batteries, nano-silicon powder has a high theoretical specific capacity (theoretical value of 4200mAh/g), which is much higher than that of carbon materials;
6. More than ten kinds of silicon nanoparticles/silicon oxide nanostructures have been designed on silicon nanoparticle substrates, realizing photoluminescence in the main band from near-ultraviolet to near-infrared and low-threshold electroluminescence under forward or reverse bias. Luminescence, photoluminescence and electroluminescence models were proposed, which laid the foundation for the realization of silicon-based optoelectronic integration.
Nano silica powder price
The price of nano-silica fume is random with factors such as production cost, transportation cost, international conditions, exchange rate, and supply and demand of nano-silica fume market. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find cost-effective products. Provide high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by offering a full range of customized services. If you are looking for nano silicon powder, please contact us for the latest nano silicon powder price.
Nano silica powder supplier
As a global supplier of nano-silica powder, Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide, aluminum carbide, titanium carbide, etc.), high-purity target materials, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
Technical Parameter of Silicon Nanoparticles Nano Si Powder
|Product Name||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Crystal Form||SSA||Color|
|Silicon Nanoparticles||Si||99%||50nm, 100nm||Polycrystalline||22m2/g||Ochre|
|Silicon Si powder Properties|
|Other Names||Silicon Si powder, Si, Si powder, nano silicon powder|
|Molecular Weight||28.08 g/mol|
|Appearance||brown, or silvery|
|Melting Point||1414°C |
|Boiling Point||2900°C |
|Electrical Resistivity||3-4 microhm-cm @ 0 °C|
|Poisson's Ratio||0.064 - 0.28|
|Specific Heat||0.168 Cal/g/K @ 25 °C|
|Thermal Conductivity||1.49 W/cm/K @ 298.2 K|
|Thermal Expansion|| (25 °C) 2.6 µm·m-1·K-1|
|Young's Modulus||51-80 GPa|
The U.S. Department of Energy has launched a $3.16 billion program to improve the supply chain for electric vehicle batteries.
The U.S. Department of Energy recently announced on its website that it will receive $3.16 billion from the bipartisan infrastructure bill to develop domestic electric vehicle battery manufacturing in the United States. $3.1 billion will be invested in new, retrofitted, and expanded facilities related to electric vehicle batteries, and $60 million will be spent on recycling and reuse of used batteries.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials including graphite powder, 3D printing powder, the Nano silicon powder ,Nano silica fume overview,Application of nano silicon powder,Nano silica powder price,Nano silica powder supplier, etc. If you are looking for high-quality materials, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.