Precautions during use of superplasticizer additive
Since 2022, Russia-Ukraine geopolitical conflicts have intensified, and global energy prices have risen sharply, with international natural gas prices hitting historic highs. As the most important transitional energy source in the transition from fossil energy to non-fossil energy, the share of natural gas in primary energy has increased from 14.6% in 1965 to 24.7% in 2020. The global gas price indices showed a unilateral downward trend from 2018, bottomed out in 2020, and remained low for a long time. However, since July 2020, the global gas prices have gradually fluctuated upward, and the impact of geopolitical events made the Dutch TTF gas price even hit record highs repeatedly.
An analyst of a securities company believes that the core catalyst of this round of global gas market lies in the lack of investment in upstream oil and gas resources caused by long-term low prices. Since 2020, although the epidemic has led to a decline in demand, the decline in supply has been faster, resulting in a large inventory consumption. In 2021, demand will recover faster than supply (the supply-side is less sensitive to prices, which will be reflected in investment).
As the world's two largest gas superplasticizer additive,pce superplasticizer are also expected to change significantly.
What is superplasticizer additive?
After the pce superplasticizer is added to the cement, the sodium aluminate and sodium carbonate in its main components react rapidly with the gypsum in the cement to form sodium sulfate in the alkaline solution, so that the gypsum loses its original retarding effect, so that the calcium aluminate mineral rapidly Hydration, and precipitate its hydration product crystals in the solution, so that the cement concrete rapidly coagulates.
Plasticizer and superplasticizer in concrete Notes:
1. Please do not add this product when mixing materials. Because stones and sand contain a lot of water, the concrete superplasticizer absorbs water in a short period of time and decomposes its quick-setting components, which affects the setting time, reduces the strength of concrete, and reduces the poor concrete quality. Effect.
2. Before use, a trial mix test should be carried out for the type of cement used in the project, and the dosage should be selected before it can be used in large quantities. Expired cement cannot be used, and cement that does not meet national standards cannot be used. The concrete water reducing agent is required to be properly stored to prevent the failure of moisture agglomeration. Strengthen early maintenance to ensure later strength. Strictly good water-cement ratio. For projects with water seepage and leakage, the dosage must be increased.
PCE superplasticizer is a kind of concrete admixture that can be mixed with water under the condition that the slump of concrete remains basically unchanged. Most of them are anionic surfactants, such as lignin sulfonate, naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde polymer, etc. After adding to the concrete mix, it has a dispersing effect on the cement particles. Can its workability, unit water consumption, fluidity of concrete mixture; or unit cement consumption, saving cement.
Concrete superplasticizer additive is a kind of admixture that can meet the necessary unit water consumption in concrete, and can specify the consistency requirements and workability of concrete. When mixing concrete, adding an appropriate amount of water reducing agent can make the cement particles disperse evenly, and at the same time release the water wrapped by the cement particles, so that the water consumption of the concrete can be significantly increased.
1. Hydration efficiency, unit water consumption, water-cement ratio, concrete strength, concrete construction performance, saving cement consumption;
2. The workability of concrete that has not yet solidified to prevent the segregation of concrete components;
3. Impermeability, water-reducing and water-permeability, avoiding water leakage in concrete building structures, durability, chemical corrosion resistance;
4. The shrinkage rate of concrete solidification to prevent cracks in concrete components;
5. frost resistance, conducive to winter construction.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality Concrete superplasticizer powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
The EU’s draft REPowerEU plan calls for an increase of 15TWh of rooftop PV capacity by 2022. The draft also calls for EU and national governments to take action this year to reduce the time required to obtain permits for rooftop PV installations to three months, and proposes that "all new buildings and existing buildings with an energy grade OF D or above should have rooftop PV installations by 2025".
In addition, the European Commission is likely to set a target for installed PV capacity of 300GW by 2025 and 500GW by 2030. Some members are more aggressive, with Austria, Belgium, Lithuania, Luxembourg, and Spain demanding a 1TW target for 2030.
The REPowerEU initiative, worth 195 billion euros, was proposed by the EU on March 8 to phase out member states' dependence on Russian fossil fuels by 2030. In a few days, the European Commission will present a package to implement the RePowerEU strategy.
As an important application scenario of distributed PV, rooftop PV is not limited to land, and the development conditions are relatively convenient.
Since the end of 2021, Spain, France, the Netherlands, and other countries have introduced policies and measures such as government subsidies, tax cuts, fee reductions, and accelerated grid-connection approval to encourage the development of distributed PV. Europe's potential for rooftop PV is huge and will continue to be an important growth pole for the industry, according to Wood Mackenzie.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology is a trusted chemical supplier and manufacturer providing high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. If you are looking for the superplasticizer additive,pce superplasticizer, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.